Add 6,000 Years of Experience to Your Life Journey...
These books are a collection of Kelvin’s thoughts, ideas and perspectives that he has cogitated on and deeply analyzed over the decades. He is currently in the process of weaving them into their final formats. While covering a diverse range of topics, each collection of ideas is specifically focused with an eye to offer practical solutions and approaches to promote our enjoyment of daily living here on planet Earth.
Kelvin draws from memories that reach back many centuries, and while he sometimes shares those memories with his audience, it is up to each of us to make our own life choices. So, his message is always the same:
“Don’t blindly follow what anyone says. Take what is useful and discard the rest.”
“Overcoming the Fear of Death: Through Each of the 4 Main Belief Systems” (2016) helps us reduce and overcome our fears…without having to change our beliefs about death.
What is death? Is it the end, the beginning, or a transition?
Why are we so afraid of death? After all, death is inevitable.
It is written for:
- The Devout, the Agnostic, and the Atheist
- Baby Boomers, Gen X’ers, and Millennials
What you will discover:
- The 4 Main Belief Systems About Death that cover all religions and cultures
- How to overcome your fear of death through your belief system
~ 4 more books are in various stages of completion ~
a Synopsis of each book...
“Reclaiming the Power of Life Over Death:
By Overcoming Fears Related to Dying”
This is the sequel to my first book. It covers other fears that are not the fear of death. And how to reduce or eliminate them. These fears include:
- Fear of Pain & Suffering
- Fear of Losing a Loved One
- Fear of Inadequacy in Helping a Loved One at Death
- Fear of Punishment
- Fear of Eternity
This book is approximately half done.
“a Relationships book...” (to be titled)
This book looks at relationships ~ both romantic and friendship ~ from a different perspective than the usual army of relationship books on the bookshelves. It is for BOTH sexes. And hopefully will move the needle in a more positive direction towards healthier and happier more fulfilling partnerships in the world.
Sample chapter titles:
- Friends Don’t Treat Friends That Way
- Unconditional Love
- Selfish, Self-Interested & Self-Absorbed
- Emotional Honesty
- Lust...It’s a Bitch
- Sex & Spirituality
- Love & Cruelty
- Unintentional Harm
This book is nearly complete.
“Meditations by Marcus Aurelius Revisited...” (to be titled)
This book is ~ in its own unique way ~ a sort of longer version of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius with more of the rationale behind the thoughts that Kelvin shares on each topic, rather than the short, succinct ideas that Marcus captures in his original collection of ideas and ruminations from his tent near the mid-2nd century battlefields of Germania, et al. The topics are not the same as those of Marcus, but the level of thought and insight are comparable and reminiscent.
Sample of topics discussed:
- Transcending Cruelty
- The Importance of Being Important
- Spiritual Materialism
- Following the Path of Imperfection
- Reincarnation & Living in the Present
- Unbundling Enlightenment
- Ego & God
- Spiritual Teachings That Create Suffering
This book is nearly complete.
“My Memoirs ~ Memories of the Past 6,000 Years...” (to be titled)
This book is a collection of my key life experiences and memories going back approximately 6,000 years. I have spontaneously recovered approximately 20 past lives so far.
It is analogous to having a jigsaw puzzle with, let’s say, 100 million pieces ~ except to make it even more challenging, you have no box cover picture. Then, you gradually in a very organic, nonlinear way start to recover these ancient memories. And it is akin to finding different pieces of this jigsaw puzzle that is from that lifetime. Some memories are 10-15 pieces of the puzzle, others are 500-1,000 pieces, a few are 50,000-100,000 pieces but still are a very small part of the 100 million-piece whole. And some memories are still being further unfolded and added to.
This book will include a chart of my Personality Traits that have continued as a thread over many lifetimes. This seems to give credence to the idea that our personalities survive over long periods of time, regardless of what form our physical body takes, or what life choices we make to manifest that lifetime as person X.
- To promote the idea that remembering past lives is just one of many ways to “Knowing Oneself” ~ and to perhaps reveal tendencies we each have carried forward
- To remind us that if we do have such memories they are best used to help us now in the present, not dwell in the past
- To help eliminate our fear of death since our mind/soul/consciousness appears to be eternal
- To let others know they are not crazy or abnormal for remembering these types of memories
- To give people an Open Forum and safe place to discuss without judgment their experiences in this area ~ either publicly on my website, at my self-development retreats, or privately with me on the phone
This book is partially complete.